It's that time again (already!?!) and we're on the hunt for 8-10 brand new faces for our Design Team.
Submissions due by August 15th
Three Month Term (Sept - Nov)
Term Starts beginning of September
If that's peeked your interest - here are the details ....
What we need from you -
Post twice a month on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog with meaningful content - including clear and bright photos - *interesting* tips and tricks - OR a tutorial - OR a video - OR really anything that YOU would want to read. We love sharing inspiration by way of photos on the blog - but we know readers want MORE! From reviews on product to 'how to' tips we might take for granted - our viewers look to us for the latest in the paper craft industry.
Create ONE project for the monthly release - per stamp set sent. We'll take care of the new release blogging - of course, you'll want to have a coordinating blog post on your blog for our release - so we can link to you!
PROMOTE - facebook - twitter - pinterest - smoke signals (ok, we'd be impressed if you knew smoke signals!) .... we need designers who want to become 'house hold names' and are willing to work and promote themselves (as well as SSS). This includes sharing posts on facebook - all the way to entering challenges with our product. We want you to be EXCITED!
We feel so strongly about wanting excited and energetic peps that we're making our design team term only THREE MONTHS LONG! That's right - we know that getting 'burnt out' is a *real* issue with anything crafting... and we want you to feel like our product is new and fresh .... and when you're excited to use it - it shows and it's contagious! Our customers SEE your enthusiasm and want in on it!
What you'll get from us -
Free product (2 - 4 stamps a month depending on the size of the release)
A generous discount on all stamps purchased during your term (actually it's so good we can't say the actual % on the blog - lol)
Access to a facebook group with ALL the information you'll need to participate in our design team.
Nicole - the owner of Sweet Stamp Shop would consider herself
We're looking for designers who would consider themselves
Ok - now you know the details and you're thinking ... THAT'S ME!
Here is how you'll put your name in the hat
1. Email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org your name - your blog - and your address. (we're not accepting international designers at this time - UNLESS you'd like to pay the difference in shipping - which is about $10 a month)
2. Please let us know if you own any SWEET stamps (and the names of the sets that you own). While this isn't a requirement - it's helpful for us to know. Also let us know which sweet set is your favorite (even if you don't own it)
3. Also include your current design teams -
4. 'Friend' - Nicole Rixon on facebook - we want to see how active you are on facebook and how you utilize it to market yourself and companies you work for. If you are more of a twitter girl - or more of a pinterest person - that's great too! Let us know which social media platform you prefer and give us a way to peek in on you. :)
5. BONUS - take a moment between now and August 15th to join in on one of our weekly challenges. It's fun and easy - and it'll help us get a peek at what you could do for our sweet team!
Please send in your application by August 15th - Term will begin with the next release... Beginning of September!
Happy Stamping! Thanks for reading and considering! Pin It