Good Morning Sweeties!
Apparently, you all really like sketches because this one was the best turn out we've had so far! YAY!! Of course you brought us some super amazing stuff but before we get to that how about I tell you what the next challenge is :)
This week we want you to use
Black, White, and ONE other color.
I love color challenges :) Here is our inspiration parade to give you some ideas!
Please feel free to click on any of the girl's names to visit their personal blog and leave some love :)
1. Create a new project using black, white, and only one other color.
2. You DO NOT have to use Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps to play along (although we would sure love to see 'em if you've got 'em!)
3. Upload your new project into our Flickr group and tag it with SSSweekfive.
4. You can enter the challenge a total of 3 times. Each entry must be a new project.
5. You can combine your entry with up to 3 other challenges.
6. Submit your project by Midnight Eastern Standard Time on Friday November 2nd.
One random winner will be chosen to receive one in stock stamp set (in varying sizes). If you are an international winner you will have to pay shipping costs.
Now onto the winners from last week
In no particular order the Top 4 Sweet Tarts are
bdagirl99 (Jennifer): Love this sweet and simple nautical card!
Samanthamann11: Peanut Butter and Jelly never looked so cute!
riann1973 (Maria Levine): All these patterns really make those pumpkins shine!
Mprantner (Miriam): Love burlap added to really give some texture!
Here is your winner badge Ladies! Thanks for playing along and creating such *sweet* projects!
Now our Random Winner is . . .
Memoriesbybee (Becky T)
Congratulations Becky! You have won a free stamp set! Please email me at Kelly @sweetstampshop.com with your address information. If you own any Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps please let us know so we don't double you up :)
Alright time to get your craft on!