Good Morning Crafters!
Are you ready for another Sweet Saturday Challenge?
This week it is all about
You can use wet or dry embossing, whatever makes you happy :)
I did want to address that we are switching to a bi-weekly challenge. After getting some input it seems like this works better and gives everyone more time to play!
Are you ready for the *Super Sweet* Inspiration parade? Let's get to it!
1. Create a new project using wet or dry embossing
2. You DO NOT have to use Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps to play along (although we would sure love to see 'em if you've got 'em!)
3. Upload your new project into our Flickr group and tag it with SSSweekthree.
4. You can enter the challenge a total of 3 times. Each entry must be a new project.
5. You can combine your entry with up to 3 other challenges.
6. Submit your project by Midnight Eastern Standard Time on Friday October 5th.
One random winner will be chosen to receive one in stock stamp set (in varying sizes). If you are an international winner you will have to pay shipping costs.
Every challenge week we will select a Top 4 to feature. At the end of the month we will put together the Top 8 and giveaway a spot as a guest designer here on the blog!
Speaking of Winners . . . .
Are you ready to meet your Sweet Tarts?!
In n particular order they are:
Owlbecraftin: Love that glossy camera!
MPrantner: Those sweet jars have never looked better!
Duffyma_1999: The quilt is so warm and inviting!
Samanthamnn11: Love how a few of the birds are highlighted!
Now for our Random Winner . . . .
Congratulations Tenia! You have won a free stamp set! Please email me at Kelly @sweetstampshop.com with your address information. If you own any Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps please let us know so we don't double you up :)
Alright it's time to get crafty! We are all so excited to see what you make :)