Squeal and Happy Dance!
We have a special guest today on the blog!! Thienly, from Mod Paperie!!!!
Hello to all the Sweet Stamp Shop fans!!!
It’s Thienly from Mod Paperie, and I’m so excited to be here! I’ve been paper crafting for about 3 years now, mostly focusing on 3D crafts using my cutting machine and cards, but also love to do a bit of altered projects and layouts as well. I’ve been sent a beautiful Cherry Blossoms stamp set, and was so perfect because I’m half Japanese! I had perfect papers from My Little Shoebox that went perfectly with these stamps, so I decided to make a cute little purse and a fan with it!
Bag: Sunny Weekend Purses SVG Kit from SVG Cuts
1. Assemble the bag.
2. Stamp lantern images onto various colored papers, and paper pierce them. (make 5)
3. Punch a hole on the top of each lantern and string a twine across and adhere to the bag.
4. Add buttons and other embellishments.
Fan: 1. Cut 3.5” high by 12” wide paper.
2. Stamp cherry blossoms all over. Using white pen, I colored in the blossoms.
3. Pleat at 0.5” intervals using a scoreboard.
4. Adhere thin wooden dowels to each of the pleats in the back.
5. Gather each dowels and adhere them together, one at a time.
6. Tie with a ribbon, and add a button.
I hope that you enjoyed my project and that I was able to inspire you!
Thank you so much to Sweet Stamp Shop for having me here today – and to be given the opportunity to play with your stamps! It was a lot of fun!
We're so happy to have Thienly on the blog today - isn't she amazing?!?! Her designs ALWAYS blow my creative brain out of the water! If you haven't already - take a moment to visit her blog and witness first hand her creative genius! We hope to rope her back in again soon!!
Thanks Thienly, amazing project! You're a total *sweet* genius - in every way!
Thienly used Cherry Blossoms on her project today
Find it in the shop HERE!
We'll be back here tomorrow with more fun from our design team ladies!
Happy Stamping and Crafting!