Apr 4, 2012

April Release and Winners!!

It's finally here! The whole 
April release is now in the shop! 

Here is the hop order for today... 


Before I get into the peek for today I 
want to announce the winners of the 
March Challenge!



Drum Roll.... 

The winner of the April release 
is .... Gabrielle Lowe! 

Check out her card! 



The winner of the $10 gift card...
(by random.org) 

Ashley Newell 

Check out one of her entries! 



Hooray for the winners... email the shop 
at info@sweetstampshop.com for details on 
how to get your prize! 

Participated but didn't win? It's ok! We have 
a little something sweet to send all of you as 
a thank you for participating in our first challenge... 
please send us your address to info@sweetstampshop.com
and we'll send you something sweet in the mail! 

The NEW challenge will be revealed on Friday!! 
It *might* have something to do with 
this months releases!!

Ok, now for the peek of the release today!

Some of you might have seen this set around but, 
we're happy to now have it in the shop! 

Yep, we're releasing 'Old Fashioned Afternoon'!!

Check out some stuff I made using this really 
fun vintage set! 


And a tag... 


Ok, so now you'll want to start hopping 
and commenting... you have until friday 
to comment on all three days (all designers) 
A winner will be drawn on Friday and announced 
over the weekend! Happy Hopping!

** the full reveal is on the last blog in the hop!**

Your first stop is... 



Have a great day! 
Hugs, 
N. 

Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Oh I love this set and I'm so glad you are releasing it through you guys now. I thought we were going to have to wait longer. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole-
    Love this set. I hadn't seen it on the other site so happy to see it here. The little bike and key have to be my faves...I've got lots of ideas for that. As for the buggies and the USA-Gotta have 'em!!!
    Thanks for always inspiring!!!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole-
    Love this set. I hadn't seen it on the other site so happy to see it here. The little bike and key have to be my faves...I've got lots of ideas for that. As for the buggies and the USA-Gotta have 'em!!!
    Thanks for always inspiring!!!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugghhh- I didn't post that twice! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and tag. I love that kite...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to the challenge winners! beautiful cards for sure!!! and this last set has me piqued... off to hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are so cute! I like to make tags and then secure them to cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tag and card--I like old fashioned things.
    Congrats to the winners.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the winners' cards - great job ladies! I just ordered PMB's kit w/old fashioned things the other day, LOVE that set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the faux stitching around the tag with the XO and kite. It's really great for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the challenge winners.

    Thanks again for a great blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects! I love the tag! All the stops on this hop were worth seeing! I love the sets and really enjoy the peek hops to reveal them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this kite
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just finished hopping and all of the projects are so inspirational. The stamp sets are all so versatile. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Congrats to the winners you have made a couple great cards too. I love these stamp sets. I just finished the hop and Wow alot of great cards and a load of inspiration. Im gonna have to start saving my moola. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowza, thank you so much!! So honored that my card was chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute projects, looking forward to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. great new stamps and projects from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the tag its very whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute tag and card! Both look like they were so much fun to create! Great job!

    Hugs,
    RhoLynda
    blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so excited to see this set here now! Congrats to this months winners :) Great job on all the new releases Nicole!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay for the winners - off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just found you via Laurel Beard and can see already I'm going to get myself into trouble. I love the look of your stamps.

    ReplyDelete